evasi0n7 1.0.7 Windows | OS X
- Compatible with all iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini models running iOS 7.0 through 7.0.6
- Please see the Requirements, Read Me, and FAQ's by scrolling entire page at evasi0n.com
- 1.0.8 causes boot loop issues. Use 1.0.7 instead.
p0sixpwn 1.0.7 Windows | OS X
- Compatible with all iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini models running iOS 6.1.[3-4-5]
- Also available as a package in Cydia to untether iPhone 3GS and A4 models (iPhone 4)
- More information and trouble shooting available at blog.ih8sn0w.com
evasi0n 1.5.3 Windows | OS X | Linux
- Supports untethered jailbreak for iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, and iPod touch running iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2
- Please see the Change Log, Read Me file, and FAQ's for more info.
- evasi0n is also available as a Cydia package for those already running a tethered jailbreak
redsn0w 0.9.15b3 Windows | OS X
- Supports untethered jailbreak for iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPad, up to iOS 5.1.1
- Supports untethered jailbreak for old bootrom iPhone 3GS, up to iOS 6.1
- Supports tethered jailbreak for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod Touch 4th gen on iOS 6.0, 6.0.1 and 6.1
- Supports restores of iOS 5.x with blobs
- See the Dev Team blog post to learn about extensive list of new features.
- Update #2 (Nov 1): Version 0.9.15b3 fixes the redsn0w “error 2601” that Windows users were seeing using the Restore button. It also fixes a related Windows iTunes error 14 for stitched files. Note that if you have a baseband, you should probably avoid stitching and simply use redsn0w’s native Restore (not iTunes).
Absinthe 2.0.4 Windows | OS X | Linux
This jailbreak supports iOS version 5.1.1 only.
- OS X Mountain Lion: It is necessary to run Absinthe 2.0.4 from Terminal on Mountain Lion. Right click the Absinthe icon and select “Show Package Contents”. Navigate to the Contents/MacOS folder and right click on Absinthe 10.6 and select Open With > Terminal.
Absinthe 0.4 Windows | OS X | Linux
- Supports iPhone4S: 5.0 (9A334), 5.0.1 (9A405) and the “other” 5.0.1 (9A406)
- Supports iPad2: 5.0.1 (9A405)
- See Chronic Dev Blog for the announcement, and this post for details.
Sn0wbreeze 2.9.14 (custom ipsw creator for Windows)
- Supports iOS 3.1.3
- Supports iOS 3.2.x
- Supports iOS 4.0.x
- Supports iOS 4.1
- Supports iOS 4.2.1 - 4.2.8
- Supports iOS 4.3 - 4.3.3
- Supports iOS 5.0.1
- Supports iOS 4.4.3 & 4.4.4 (Apple TV2)
- Supports iOS 5.1
- Supports iOS 5.1.1 (9B206 & 9B208)
- Supports iOS 6.0 - 6.1.3 (6.1.3 only on iPhone 4 / iPhone 3GS / iPod Touch 4. Tethered)
- Complete release notes here
PwnageTool (custom firmware creator for OS X)
complete list here: TheiPhoneWiki as well as FelixBruns, icj and iDownloadBlog
iFaith v1.5.9 (For iOS 3.x.x to 6.1.3)
- For Windows only. Extracts SHSH blobs from iDevices, builds pre-signed ipsw, and more
- Adds "submit to cydia" feature for dumped blobs
iREB r7 Windows only
- Puts iDevices in pwned DFU mode for custom ipsw restore
- Fixes recovery loop
- Release notes
F0recast v1.4.2 (verify Model, Version, Baseband, and bootloader)
TinyUmbrella 7.04.00 (check, save, verify, your SHSH, version, baseband, model, bootloader, etc)
- OS X - The way the OSX app is packaged has changed. No more installer for now. It is a simple zip but you will have to give your admin password at the first launch (it should not ask for it again after first launch).
FixRecovery (iOS 4.2.1 - 4.3.x)
- Windows (you will also need this file. Place it with the extracted executable)
- OS X
- Enter your Apple device serial number for useful information
iOS Version by Serial Number
- Useful for finding devices (that are still sealed in their original boxes) on older firmware
Device info by IMEI
- generation, capacity, color