Hi, I've been trying to downgrade the iPad Baseband for a few hours now..... (3GS Old Bootrom) It just doesn't take....It keeps saying BB 06.15 with custom firmware and with stock..... Any suggestions??
I've just downgraded one 3g and one 3gs and everything was fine.
My iPhone was jailbroken on BB 6.15.00 and locked to O2.
What I did:
0) Connected my iPhone to the PC and run redsn0w_win_0.9.14b1.
1) selected the stock firmware 5.1.1.
2) Pressed jailbreak.
3) Put my iPhone on DFU.
4) Selected downgrade from iPad baseband.
5) waited a LOTTTT until it reboots after the running pineapple.
6) On one of the iPhone I was stuck in apple logo, but just did a power button until it shut down and the power again to start. It took at least 1 minute to boot the first time.
answered 18 Jun '12, 12:23